Go Clean and Renewable with Solar and Stada Energy
To understand what the different types of renewable, clean energy are, it helps to know what renewable energy is. Renewable energy comes from a source that will not run out, is self-replenishing, and has little to no carbon footprint.
Five types of renewable energy are most common:
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Hydroelectric energy
- Geothermal energy
One of these energy sources is most common and accessible to homeowners: solar energy. At Stada Energy, our Coachella Valley solar installers can equip your home with solar panels, battery storage, and solar energy conversion systems. We can help you harness renewable energy that can reduce your home’s utility costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
Call Stada Energy to discuss how you can switch to solar and get started with our Coachella Valley team today.
Five Renewable Energy Sources
Renewable energy is the energy of the future, from solar to hydroelectric energy there are so many ways to harness power and move away from sources like oil and coal.
- Solar energy is the most well-known and commonly adopted renewable energy source. Solar panels allow homeowners and business owners to harness the sun’s energy and turn it into electricity. Solar energy is one of the most available energy sources, with varying amounts depending on the season and time of day. Luckily, battery storage helps retain energy you don’t use during the day so that you can power your house on your terms.
- Despite solar dominating small-scale at-home and large-scale field-sourcing areas, wind energy is the largest producer of renewable energy. With offshore and onshore wind farms, wind turbines convert kinetic energy into electricity via spinning blades, a drive shaft, and a gearbox. This electricity can be used at a higher voltage once applied to the grid.
- Hydroelectric power utilizes the movement of flowing or falling water to generate electricity. These power plants are built at dam sites, where underwater turbines move a generator to create energy.
- Bioenergy is generated by the burning of organic matter as the fuel. The fuel source can be plants, timber, or even food waste. Bioenergy releases carbon dioxide, but it is still considered renewable because the fuel can be regrown. These types of fuel also absorb as much carbon as they emit in a lifespan.
- Geothermal energy comes from heat within the earth’s core, where the radioactive decay of materials formed along with the earth produces an energy emission. Geothermal energy is found in rocks and fluids found within the earth.
Choose Renewable Energy with Solar Energy Systems in the Coachella Valley
Stada Energy is here to help you switch to renewable, clean energy with solar energy systems at your home in the Coachella Valley. We know how important it is to find new energy sources, especially as the environmental impact of past choices is proving our current resources are running out. As electricity is growing scarcer and increasing in price, we have to choose energy independence and off-grid options. Why not go with an installation company you can count on?
Choose Stada Energy for your solar products, installation, and service in the Coachella Valley.