Save Money and Reduce Grid Energy with Solar in the Coachella Valley
Whether you are taking time to stay home for the holidays, have kids coming home for winter break, or hosting relatives and friends for holiday parties, your home’s energy consumption inevitably increases during the holiday season. Luckily there are ways to reduce the strain on the energy grid and save money on your electric bills.
At Stada Energy, our Coachella Valley solar energy experts are here to help you save money, reduce your energy usage, and be energy-independent with solar. This is one of the most impactful ways to reduce the strain on the grid and can help your family use power when and how you want to.
Call the Coachella Valley solar professionals at Stada Energy to learn more about how solar can help you save this holiday season and well into the future.
Ways to Reduce Winter Energy Consumption
Whether you are using solar energy or are grid-dependent, there are ways to reduce electricity usage and save money on power this winter.
- Do not use space heaters. Space heaters can affect the efficiency of your heating system, resulting in uneven temps throughout your home and increasing energy consumption.
- Take advantage of the ambient light from your holiday décor and Christmas tree rather than turning on ambient lights at home. Not only will you enjoy a warm, glowing ambient light, but you will also decrease energy strain from the excess lighting.
- Unplug appliances and electronics when not in use to eliminate the leakage of energy that occurs even when electronics are not in use.
- Shut doors and windows to avoid heat and energy loss. Remember to open drapes during sunny hours to let the heat from the sun in and close them as the sky gets dark.
- Adjust the thermostat to a comfortable temperature during the waking hours of the day and lower the temp at night during sleeping hours. A programmable thermostat can help you set temperature limits that fit your schedule, while a Smart thermostat can even learn your schedule and adjust accordingly.
- Use LED holiday lights to reduce energy usage while taking advantage of their long lifespan.
Stada Energy: Your Coachella Valley Solar Installers
As solar energy grows in popularity, it is no surprise that more and more people are choosing solar to power their homes. The immediate savings on your electric bill make solar the clear choice for savings, and the winter season is no exception. Solar can power your holiday décor, your home, and its HVAC system while reducing your grid reliance and increasing energy independence. Added security comes from solar batteries, giving you peace of mind that you don’t have to worry about blackouts during holiday parties or cold winter nights.
Reduce your electricity costs and gain the freedom of energy independence with solar installation from Stada Energy. Our Coachella Valley solar installers can help you convert your home to solar so you can enjoy the benefits of generating solar at home.
Call Stada Energy today to speak with our Coachella Valley solar experts!